Agreement = agreed provision of service between the client and the supplier
Client = customers of PropertySmart.ie looking to avail of goods and or services arranged or facilitated through PropertySmart.ie, and or customers of a Supplier looking to avail of goods and or services arranged or facilitated through the Supplier’s website leveraging PropertySmart.ie
Client Hub = PropertySmart.ie’s Client facing platform that facilitates a Client search for Suppliers for a given service
Commission = % commission per transaction withheld by PropertySmart.ie on Fees raised by suppliers for their goods and services arranged through PropertySmart.ie
Digital Plugin = embedded application on a supplier’s website using PropertySmart.ie’s hosted environment and services to enable supplier specific quotes and collection of fees
Fees = professional fees raised by supplier for their goods or services due to be paid by the Client to the Supplier
Intermediary = PropertySmart.ie entity providing the mechanism to connect clients and suppliers to transact business
Maintenance Fee = service charge levied on suppliers to allow access to and participation on PropertySmart.ie and contribute towards related ongoing account maintenance and support. This Maintenance Fee may be levied on an annual basis with payment required in advance, or on a monthly subscription basis at PropertySmart.ie’s discretion
Net Fees = Fees less Transaction Charges withheld by the Payment Merchant and less Commission withheld by PropertySmart.ie
Parties = refers to any of the following: client, PropertySmart.ie, supplier or Payment Merchant.
Property Smart Hub Ltd = the legal entity trading as PropertySmart.ie (“we”, “us” or “Our”)
PropertySmart.ie = the legal entity Property Smart Hub Ltd, including it’s Website, platform, Digital Plugin, Client Hub, hosted environment and services
Service Level Agreement (SLA) = agreed upon service levels suppliers are expected to maintain to meet client expectations and enable smooth processing of and fulfilment of transactions arranged through PropertySmart.ie
Services = refers to the services arranged or facilitated by PropertySmart.ie between a client and a supplier
Supplier = professionals offering goods and or services to clients leveraging PropertySmart.ie
Transaction = refers to any agreed services arranged by a client with a supplier leveraging PropertySmart.ie where payment has been processed.
Transaction Charges = Charges levied per transaction to cover the cost of processing payments through our chosen Payment Merchant
Website = refers to the PropertySmart.ie website, hosted environment and or mobile app. (link to website/app)
General Terms and Conditions of use
- When confirming a Transaction and making a purchase through PropertySmart.ie, clients are entering into an agreement directly with the selected Supplier, not with PropertySmart.ie.
- PropertySmart.ie is an Intermediary and will facilitate the remittance of all Client Net Fees due to the relevant Supplier, and will provide email confirmation of the Transaction to the Supplier
- PropertySmart.ie accepts no responsibility to deliver any goods or Services purchased by the Client. Responsibility for the provision of Services, and the quality of such Services rests solely with the selected Supplier.
- PropertySmart.ie is not responsible for ensuring accuracy of information displayed on our Website in respect of and provided by Suppliers about their business, Services offered and Fees.
- PropertySmart.ie is not responsible for ensuring accuracy of information provided by Clients when entering into Transactions with Suppliers on our Website or leveraging our platform or Digital Plugin, hosted environment and services
- PropertySmart.ie has no liability for and accepts no responsibility for any consequences or financial loss to Clients arising from acting upon the advice or recommendation of any Supplier.
- Any grievance regarding the Services provided by any Supplier must be handled directly between the Client and the Supplier. PropertySmart.ie will not act as a mediator or facilitator in any disputes.
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of this agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- This Agreement and the obligations of the Parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Price and Payment
- Prices quoted for Fees are in Euros (€) inclusive of VAT. Clients must pay in the currency that is quoted in the price. If Clients are paying from an account using another currency, their card company should exchange the amount charged at it’s given exchange rate. The cost of exchanging currency will not be borne by PropertySmart.ie, the Payment Merchant or the Supplier.
- Payment may be made using credit card, or debit card
- PropertySmart.ie reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- PropertySmart.ie will not charge for any Service that cannot knowingly be fulfilled, based on the data provided to PropertySmart.ie by the Supplier.
- Fees quoted on PropertySmart.ie assume that Clients have entered accurate information in order to generate a fair quote for Services by Suppliers. It also assumes that Suppliers have correctly entered and maintained their Fees and other data that relates to participation in quote results and acceptance of business transactions on PropertySmart.ie. If upon further investigation Suppliers identify that the data provided by a Client was inaccurate and the Fee quoted and paid by the Client for the Transaction is insufficient or excessive, Suppliers may at their discretion seek to amend the amount of fees due, either by charging an additional Fee or making a partial refund directly with the Client. Any such amendment to Fees paid by Clients to Suppliers for a given Transaction will not be handled through PropertySmart.ie.
- If, after a Transaction has been confirmed and Fees collected and Net Fees remitted to the Supplier, a Client wishes to cancel the Transaction, for whatever reason, it is the Client’s responsibility to contact the Supplier directly to arrange for any cancellation of Services and any potential full or partial refund. PropertySmart.ie is unable to cancel Transactions or provide any refunds.
- If a Transaction is cancelled by either the Supplier or Client for whatever reason, and a refund of Fees is due to the Client from the Supplier, it is solely the Supplier’s responsibility to refund the appropriate amount to the Client in full.
- In order to maximise security PropertySmart.ie will not hold any credit/debit card details after the Transaction has been made.
- The Client hereby consents to their credit/debit card details being used for the purpose of making a Transaction referred to herein.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.